British Nationality Application l Right To Abode - LONDON, London UK, United Kingdom
British nationality has always been known to be a very delicate area of law, it is important to us to look in to each client’s case file individually to make every aspect of the application is approached with care also accordingly to the rules set out.
At ICS, our objective is to ensure your case is dealt within the time frame we provide you with, We intend to manage your British nationality application in 8 easy steps.;
1. Provide an advisory service in relation to the application that ICS Legal has been instructed to complete.
2. Collect all the necessary evidence from yourself, which we will send a full list of the required documents.
3. When we receive the documentation, we would be analysing the documents and ensure the appropriate documents have been supplied.
4. Complete the relevant application forms (each section will be cross referenced with the documents supplied to ensure the validity of the application)
5. Support in writing Sponsor letter where required. We will discuss the requirements and responsibilities of the sponsors.
6. A detailed representation letter would be written. The representation letter is where we look at the relevant British nationality Law, the policies, guidance notes and any relevant case laws. The policy document is written to explain the arguments placed forward to the UK Border Agency.
7. The complete file would be annotated and indexed where appropriate in line with the representation letter.
8. Submit the application and manage the decision
You can call us on 0844 800 3919 l 0207 237 3388, we are open from 9:00am to 18:00pm Monday to Friday. One of our advisers will be happy to help. So why not call us today and experience no stress.
You can view our website on www.icslegal.com, or simply email us directly on info*icslegal.com.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR OUR DEDICATED PAGES: - https://www.facebook.com/SKAssociatesFoundation -
Click on the buttons below to share this page: